Friday, April 19, 2013

Thank Goodness it's.....Wednesday?

I would love Wednesdays if every Wednesday was like this last Wednesday. How many times can you use 'Wednesday' in a sentence?!
This is the rundown....


"Was up Was uuuuupppp!" Ned loves Wednesdays too!
Actually he looks like he's saying "Seriously, just take the picture. Let's get this over with." Every dog needs a good amount of loving torture. 


Sister Fox left on her mission!
Mary, Jacob, and Danielle came to stay overnight before Danielle went into the MtC. She is going to Las Vegas, Nevada. She has the most amazing spirit about her. She is kind and loving and interested in others. She is inspiring and uplifting. She will be such a wonderful missionary. She forgot she still had her cellphone once she got inside of the MTC and called Mary to come back for it. The lady at the front desk already knew who Mary was when she walked in and said how impressed she was by Danielle and her sweet spirit. She's already leaving her footprint, not but a few minutes in the MTC:). 

I finished my painting!! I think I last blogged about finishing this painting a year ago? I finally did it! And I love it. 
My inspiration for this was Sardine Canyon. 


And then.....Wednesday night we went with the JJET sisters to see BON JOVI!!!!!!!
Of the however many concerts we've seen him do, my mom and I agreed this was his best concert yet. 





Ready to Rock! 
We ate at the Red Rock Cafe before the concert with the ladies....the restaurant manager came right up to Mark, shook his hand, and said "Wow, how did you get to sit with a table of eight beautiful women? Congratulations." Then a few minutes later he came back and said "Really, I mean....you can have your dessert for free. I'm so impressed." We had a good laugh. 

The JJETS remarked how it seems there is always one honorary husband for all the JJET women whenever we go anywhere. Mark was this night's "lygamist".

Definition of Lygamy according to my mom: "The L means our lives not our husbands. So instead of polygamy....Share husbands and lives....We made up Lygamy. Share our lives, day to day tasks, vacations, etc etc." 

There you have it!


ROCK ON!







I said "Um, ladies, we're all right here!" Treasa....still head buried in her phone says..."Well I gotta Instagram and let everyone else know I'm here!" 

People and their phones.


Just for fun.....Spiritual Ned


This actually was a....Thursday event....but the time has come that Ned has left us. He's thinking he's going for a joy ride. Muah haha, little does he know, it's back to Sophie, the prima donna!


I cried a lot about Ned leaving. What is my problem? It's a dog! But I can't help it, I just love this dog so much. As neurotic and scrappy as he is. 

So.....I asked Mark to call up the owner of some of the puppies we have been looking at. We drove out to look at them right after Ned left. 

And meet our new family member!! Herb Brooks Ostebo
He'll be joining us next week!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment