Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ned Schneebly Fox Johnson

Look who has stayed with us for the past two weeks! It's the Ned Schneebly Fox Johnson! We're dog sitting while my parents are on a cruise. Some things never change (my parents cruising and Ned). Ned has found his guard post station at our deck door, checking to make sure the perimeters are secure. He's still barking incessantly at anything that isn't family that moves. The day starts at 6:30am for a bathroom stop outside. He's still scratching himself constantly...well....we aren't sure what he's scratching. But he scratches til his skin is raw. And with it being spring, his fur is shedding so I find patches of hair EVERYWHERE. I have to vacuum at least once a day. He has marked his territory on our walks at every tree, bush, and pole. But....at the end of the day, he's just so darn cute. He's getting old these days, and sleeps a lot, which makes him ooey gooey to cuddle with. Sometimes he's so cute I want to squeeze him to death. 
And slowly he's grown on Mark too.

The many faces of Ned
Here Ned is thinking, "Yeeesss!! In just a few short hours I will be free of Sophie forever!" Sorry Ned. You will eventually have to go back to co-existing with Sophie. 


Male bonding



 
From one guard post to another. 


Male bonding over sports


A Ned greeting.


American Ned. 


 Ned in his natural Australian sheep dogging habitat.


Ned's favorite activity 

No comments:

Post a Comment