Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow!

Oh man tonight marks a very important event that occurs ONCE.....ONCE a year!
The First snow storm!!!!!
I felt it this morning on my way to work....
There is a new crispness in the air, a serene calm that hasn't emerged lately
Storm clouds hug the mountain
And then as I walked out of work tonight, the air shifted again
This time it's the smell of burnt wood, the wind is excited by its new surprise
And then.....at 9pm.....SNOW
Big, fatty flakes!
It was amazing!
I will never tire of that moment that happens every year
It's my favorite

Jenni and I went to Sundance to buy our ski passes....we wimped because I'm debating to go to Snowbird again, and Jen is debating the Canyons.
I think we'll end up at Sundance
Either way, we win, and SKI!
Oh the ambiance and nostalgia that the dabbles of the coming winter bring to my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment