Remember this?
And have you noticed this?
This was our letter to UDOT
To whom it may concern at UDOT,
My husband and I live in Provo, but my family is from Logan. This means I frequently do 'the up and down' on I-15. Thank you for making construction for three years a pleasant experience. Thank you for keeping lanes open and keeping traffic to a minimum.
Yeah, it definitely tested patience when we did sit in traffic, but overall the project went so smoothly.
Thank you for quickly repairing the pot holes that formed from bad weather this last year, even amidst all the construction.
The finished product is better than we imagined. We feel the need to switch lanes back and forth, just to enjoy all 4-6 lanes.
Our only complaint is that there was no big hooplah when the cones disappeared. We're thinking maybe banners across every bridge in Utah County to celebrate the grand opening? Just a thought.
Thank you again.
The lane changing, smooth sailing,
Mark and Whitney Ostebo



No comments:
Post a Comment