Tuesday, November 20, 2012

For Posterity's Sake: A snapshot of our lives

I'm going to start writing posts every so often titled "For Posterity's Sake" that is for nothing except what the title implies. For our posterity. The nice thing about blogging is any blog can be changed into a printed book. It's a great way to keep a personal history. And these posterity posting are just that, memories and happenings I want my posterity to know about Mark and I.

This is just a quick snapshot of our lives right now, what we do, what we LIKE to do, and where we live.
This is what Mark does: he's a project manager for a company called Action Target that builds shooting ranges. This picture says it all.

 Mark's Detroit range....almost finished

This is what I do: I dress like an Indian and pretend to be a nurse (Halloween at work). I work at Timpanogos Emergency Department as an ER nurse. Hopefully you don't wake up to an Indian.

This is what Mark LIKES to do: Play Hockey! One night a week for 7 months of the year at our local hockey rink. And no he DOESN'T like to sit in the penalty box.

This is what I LIKE to do: Ski to my heart's content.

And at the end of the day doing what we do and like to do, we end up here at the Homestead.
My grandma Munner Fox's dad....Grandpa Craft.....built a flag pole to fly our great American flag at Grandpa Bush's farm in the heart of Pennsylvania. Grandpa Bush is Munner's mom, Grandma Craft Corwin's dad. Phew! And so after watching Munner and Papa and my parents faithfully fly their American flags, we carry on the tradition at the Homestead.

And whenever we can.....we vote! Proud to be Americans!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Whit, these are some cute posts. My bro in law just got a job at action target and is enjoying it very much. It's cool to see what they do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! What's his name and I'll tell Mark to look out for him

      Delete