Monday, September 14, 2015

Disney Cruise 2015 - Universal Studios Orlando

My dad has been planning a Disney cruise for the whole family to go on since June 2014. We didn't think May 2015 would ever come! He even surprised us with a few days to spend at Universal Orlando Studios before the cruise.

We flew in and Dad picked us up in a huge 15 passenger van so we could all be together!! We all met up at the hotel in the Universal Studios park. It was a beautiful tropical oasis. Thank you Dad!! I was just two months pregnant and sick most of the time so that definitely put a damper on the trip for me. I wished I could've felt better, but we are so excited to be expecting another baby.

Our first day in the park was sooooo hot for Owen and I. So we had some dip n dots and took the water ferry back to the hotel and napped and hung out at the pool while everyone played in the park (I couldn't ride anything anyways)....Mark's favorites were the Harry Potter rides. We went out that night to a fancy bbq restaurant that my parents had really liked from previous trips. Copper Canyon.

The second day was a little cooler and we all enjoyed the Harry Potter land and some butter beer which was delicious. The boys all did the adventurous ride while Mom and I stayed back with Owen. We did the motion picture studio ride and rode the Jurassic Park ride to get a nice splash of water! Dad loved the Doobie Brothers show. Mom took Owen back to the hotel to play in the pool with him and nap. That night we went to an Emeril restaurant that was AMAZING!! So yummy.






























No comments:

Post a Comment