It's time again to post some of my latest favorites of Owie and his adventures
Hanging out with Grandpa
Mornings with Dad are the best!
Owen has such a happy disposition. If he's not hungry or tired, there's usually a smile to be found on his face.
Some days, though, all Owen wants is to be held by his Mommy, which means the Mommy gets nothing done all day long....and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so grateful I get to be home all day long with my sweet boy to let him know his Mom will meet his every need and soothe his every care.
Sometimes its frustrating when what you really wanted was a Big Gulp! Aka Johnson water.
The day we talked to uncle Brad on the phone during his mission, Owen was a silent man. We wanted Brad to hear Owen for the first time! So desperate times call for desperate measures even if it meant hanging Owie upside down til he was so uncomfortable, he finally made a few squaks. We're mean.
Figuring out how to sit up. I LOVE his curled toes
Allie and Addie Rose...out to lunch!
This is what we actually do behind closed doors
Visiting Great Grandpa and Grandma Johnson in the hospital.
He's all ready for the summer!
We love evening walks around the neighborhood.
Owie and Ava meet. They are second cousins!
This is the only way the house can be cleaned some days. Good thing Owie doesn't seem to mind. He's just along for the ride.















No comments:
Post a Comment