Monday, June 9, 2014

Four Months Old!

Mr. Owen is four months old! Time is a-flying. And as the pictures speak for themselves, Owen is growing his own little personality. He is such a happy, calm, contented, sweet baby boy. I don't know if it's too early to really tell, but it seems his personality is closely mirroring Mark's. He is compassionate and loving. He LOVES people. He loves to smile, be held, and talked to. He jibber jabbers and laughs when he knows I heard him. 
This past week was a real big week of firsts for Owen. He rolled over! He's grabbing his toes. He swam in the cold water at Lake Powell and laughed and giggled all about it. He rode in a boat and loved it. He tried rice cereal and sweet potatoes. And speaking of eating, he knew exactly what to do. He smacked his lips, chewed his cereal, and swallowed. It's amazing all of the little steps we take in life! 
One of my favorite things he does right now is when he wants to be held he holds out his arms wide and waves them, and he kicks only his right foot over and over. He gives me this sweet look and I can't help but to stop what I'm doing to pick him up and give him some loves. 
Mark and I say all the time he just melts our hearts til it hurts! 
























1 comment: