Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mark Madness


Mark served his mission in Santiago, Chile. He found a Chilean place in Orem called Pantrucas!

Talk about deeeeelish!
I got this amazing sandwich with juicy, tender steak and avocados. And a few cheesy empanadas on the side.

Mark tried to tell me that what he ordered was the face of Chilean food. Two hot dogs sharing a bun, topped with tomatoes, avocado....and the special ingredient....mayonnaise. Mmmmmm, no thanks:)
But he was happy! 

We shared a wonderful evening with lots of good mission stories I didn't know about. 


Mark has a slight love affair with shoes. He.loves.shoes. The brighter, the more eccentric, the louder, the better. 

I decided one day to give Mark the thrill of shopping for shoes in his very own home! He came home and loved it. Nothing like buying a pair of shoes for free. 





If you know me, you know I have two major hobby loves in my life. I love to play the piano. And, that's right, I love to ski. During my single days, I would dream about the day I could ski with my husband. And we would sit close to each other on the chair lift, share a few kisses, and of course good stories, and laughter. 

Some dreams do come true! 

And like the line goes from one of Mark's favorite movies, Rudy, "like my dad always says, dreams are what makes life tolerable" 
 Spending a day on the slopes with my man. He skis AND snowboards. I have to give him extra love on the days he spends on the dark side:). 



No comments:

Post a Comment