Monday, December 3, 2012

For Posterity's Sake: Tis the Season

Christmas is here and it's our first holiday season together! It's been fun to experience together so far. We got our tree up and trimmed it with ornaments and red ribbons.

For Posterity's sake
The tradition of red ribbons began with Munner and Papa. They've been tying red ribbons on their tree for some 40+ years now. And my mom always tied red ribbons all growing up. And so I continue the tradition. 

I'm proud of our cute little home, the lights are my favorite. So happy and grateful to have a nice warm home, good food, great friends and family, and a wonderful husband to share the season with. 

 I made cookies with Katie Powers and Megan Zitting and then frosted them with Mark. And....Mark's coworkers were the lucky recipients.
 Our house all a-glow
 Trimming the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment