Thursday, March 8, 2012

Red Barn Painting

It's funny, after I finish a big craft project, or any project for that matter, I have this refractory period. And I simply have no creative juices. But I've learned not to fret over it. 
The juices always return, and when they do I know it's time to start my next project. 
I've wanted to paint a red barn in a field for a long time, but I just didn't have the creative energy to do it. 
And then, a week ago, the energy returned! 
So I've started doing some super basic sketches and finding pictures I like to create my own barn! 
 This will be the size of the barn
 ...with a few of the doors and windows from this barn
 ...the beginning thumbnails to decide what I like

The wheat field will set the scene for the red barn. And the style will be somewhat like this painting I did a year ago. 


I'm excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment