I have two good friends that are x-ray techs at work. One guy is named Dave, he's in his 50's. The other is Wayne, he's in his late 60's. We like to joke around with each other, keep work entertaining. I usually call down to x-ray and when I hear Wayne's voice I say, "Waaaayyynnnee!" To which he always replies in a tone of fake annoyance "Whhhhhaaaattt?". And then there is Dave, who brings homemade baked goods every weekend to share!
The other day Dave called the ER and told me to leave my post and sneak down to the x-ray for a 'special treat' him and Wayne had saved for me. Well, work became crazy and I didn't go down. I made bread that night and brought it to work for Wayne and Dave as recompense! To which I receive the 'special treat' from the day before....
I had the best laugh! And just a few of the ER girlies to boot. Kelso, Becca, and Kristin!

Glad you're enjoying work.
ReplyDelete