From Mark:
Owen's 1 year bday party was really fun. We had the Johnson's, the Call's and some of Whit's cousins all meet up in Lehi for a dinner. Owen kind of picked at his cake we gave him. He's a gentleman, I guess. I would have pounded that thing. His new things are hitting me or Whit in the face if we take him away from something. I'm glad he'd learning that violence is one way to solve problems. We'll have to show him other ways. He's really starting to walk now and getting much better at it. Today he walked off the couch and face planted, but didn't cry. Not sure if he learned the great lesson to be learned from that. He says "mama" and "dada" now, get's a ball if we tell him to go get it. And a book. He loves to read. Loves to make a small "o" with his mouth, and loves to make a clicking sound now with his tongue.


No comments:
Post a Comment