Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Snapshots of Fall


This is actually from Spring that Mark and I played on the Timpanogos ED softball team 'Adrenaline'


Owen's BFF Ethan Hale


He loves staring and laughing at his reflection 


We took the Skyline Drive up Spanish Fork Canyon 



Owen gets so excited, jumping up and down whenever he gets near the steering wheel.



I've started to host play groups at our house. It's so fun to get all the babies together and chat.


Calvin and Charlotte (Lindsey Myers), Ethan (Christina Hale), Riley and Tyler (Lindsey McKinnon)


I love the light in the house late afternoon 


We celebrated our anniversary in SLC and visited Snowbird 


The caged beast


Mark took the scouts to Rock Canyon for an overnight campout...he goes once a month with the scouts 

Owen and I went to Gardner village with our friends. 


They had a box full of corn kernels!

And a huge inflatable bounce platform


Jessica Skankey, Lindsey McKinnon, Lindsey Myers


On the slide 


We went with Brady and Barbie Decker to a cabin in Heber

This buck stared at us all night in our bedroom 


We're bad parents...I know Owen has no helmet 


Owen has frequently recurring croup. Another doctor's office visit 


My shopping buddy 


Guilty as charged...no toilet paper roll is safe 



Mark played in the annual BYU alumni game 



The GLC...Great Lakes Committee


Owen's first time on the ice 


Porcelain play time 



At the ENT Dr. office waiting for a check up on his breathing problems 


Hot tub fun


That Fox chin grin 

No comments:

Post a Comment