Tuesday, December 2, 2014

10 Months Old

Owen has figured out a few tricks;). He claps his hands, waves, and gives high fives. When we drive places I'll ask him to do each one and I can see him in the mirror waving and clapping. It's so cute. He scales the stairs and so far has figured out he can get down at least a few by diving head first. He knows how to share his toys. We play ball and instead of throwing it, he crawls back to me and places the ball in my hand. He stands for a few seconds now! And we hold his hands and he walks laps around the family room. We play peek a boo on the stairs. He sits in the hall. And I crouch below the stairs. He'll shout for me....and then I jump into the hall and he giggles and giggles. 
He rides on Mark's back like he's a horse. And Mark bucks him off onto the couch. Mark throws him into the air and he gets the biggest grin on his face. 
Owen is just on the move! He doesn't sit still unless he's sleeping or going to sleep. He is one determined soul. He twists and turns to see what he's missing if I'm holding him. 
My favorite time is still when I put him to bed and I sing to him and he hums and coos along with me. He'll sit still and close his eyes and let me hold him. 
He also has some good chompers coming in. He'll have six here pretty soon. And we definitely hear about it when they are coming in. And he turns into a drool boy. 
He continues to bring us so much joy. We soak in the simple joys of feeding him his bottle, smelling his sweet skin, laughing with him as he splashes in his bath, and snuggle him in the mornings when he wakes up and his cheeks are puffy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment