Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A quick funny

I was dead tired from a road trip to Oregon last weekend. We partied hard and then I came back to a shift I needed to work at the hospital. I pulled up to work with 15 minutes to spare and decided to take a snooze, windows down, cool breeze....ultimate relaxation. I slipped into the depths of some good zzzzzz.
zzzzz.
It all happened so fast.
"WOOOGGGAAAA WOOOGA WOOOGA!"
I screamed so loud at Juston, one of my coworkers, who thought it would be hilarious to scare the living daylights out of me.
"Don't EVER do that again to me you hear??!!!!" And then he walked off.

We had a good laugh once I walked into work seeming that I couldn't fall back asleep. I was working for one of my favorite nurse's Stephanie who said she had had a similar experience with Juston. Except that Juston had jumped in the back of her car after her shift. She was ready to go when Juston jumped up behind the driver's seat. Looking back, he says he might not have done it foreseeing Stephanie screaming and then stepping on the gas and accelerating straight into the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment