Our Saturday hiking outings have continued. We tried out Donut Falls up Big Cottonwood Canyon...it was a beautiful day and hike. Owen again loved running through the water and throwing rocks into the river.
Provo city puts on a Summer Concert Series in front of the Nu Skin building. This concert was a John Lennon tribute and it was AWESOME!!
I scored a sweet t-shirt and free glasses.
I came home from working on campus at BYU to find Mark and Owen had been sledding down the stairs into pillows. Owen was laughing so hard!
Another Saturday morning adventure...this time we rented bikes from Outdoors Unlimited and rode the Provo River Trail up to Vivian Park and then stopped at Bridal Veil Falls on the way back down. Owen was so comfortable in the bike trailer, he fell asleep.
Our last Saturday adventure took us to South Fork past Vivian Park. I fell on my bum on the way back down from my shifting center of gravity;)...aaaand I decided that would be the last hike for me. It was a beautiful day and we hardly saw anybody on the trail. The trees were already starting to show their autumn colors.
Owen's favorite toy. Need I say more. He takes this up and down and around the neighborhood, all day every day if I let him.
We took a trip with the Bridegans to the aquarium!
Owen kept saying 'ish' for fish.
One of my house projects before baby comes was to organize the pantry. While I was busy making one mess, Owen was busy making another.
One of Owen's first words....'bumbo'...but it comes out 'bummo'.
We took a family camping trip up Hobble Creek Canyon. This was the first time Mark and I had ever been camping together and we discovered we camp very similar. We were all business....get in, set up camp, cook dinner, have some camping activities, sleep, get up early, and take down the camp before the sun hits, head home. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment