With February gone and March almost halfway through, time now with Owen seems to be flying! How come pregnancy can't go that fast?! But I wanted to capture some of our favorite moments from the past little while...as if I haven't taken enough pictures already:).
My handsome men
Post sucking the life out of his pacifier.
We tried a little reading time. Katie Powers Wilson gave us our first children's book...Madeline.
He got bored. Maybe we'll have better luck in a month or two:).
Owen already loves hockey.
He's even cute when he cries.
Ultimate relaxation.
Burrito wrap.
And these afternoon naps definitely top my list.
Time or should I say torture with Uncle Luke. But isn't that what uncles are for? He's saying "Mom help me!"
"What did you say?"
Taking his first walk outside.
With a baby, some nights dinner looks like this...macaroni and cheese, stuffing, and grapefruit.
I have a picture like this when I was a baby on this blanket. This blanket was a gift to my mom from ladies in her ward.
"Hey Mom! Dad is the best!"
His sleeping positions crack me up!





















Love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing your Blurb Book on Instagram I had to check in on your blog. So glad I did! What a precious and handsome little boy Owen is. I just want to kiss (or eat!) his cheeks. Parenthood sure looks good on you and Mark!
ReplyDelete