Thursday, November 28, 2013

Baby Ostebo's progress


32 weeks - I'm huge


28 weeks - Scrubs hide everything!


25 weeks


22 weeks


Halloween fun - it started out as a cow, turned out more like a cow bunny. Mark was so creative and helpful with making the cow bunny ears:).  


Couldn't forget the udders 


I have heard stories growing up from my mom of the infamous orange drink that she had to take when she was pregnant. It was kind of a funny moment to be drinking it myself. And it was DISGUSTING! I missed my window of opportunity to have my blood drawn, too, so I'll be doing a redo. 


Baby room in construction...


This is voted 'Best Worst' photo of all time. I had no idea Mark was taking this. I was doing the final touches to this piece of furniture Mark built for baby, including sanding with my safety glasses. 


Munner bought this glider chair for my mom when my sister was born. I had it reupholstered to breath in new life. I feel maternal when I sit in the chair, taking in baby's room, and thinking of my mom who has gone before raising children. Family heirlooms are beautiful. 


The completed Mark furniture collectible 








3 comments:

  1. Super cute baby room, and I love that best worst photo. :) Also, I actually had heard such horror stories about the Glucose drink that when I actually had to drink it I didn't think it was so bad. They had it chilled really well, and it sort of just tasted like a melted orange otter pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE A NURSERY!! How amazing is that! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so surreal most of the time! Can't wait for little guy's arrival

      Delete