
Today something amazing happened....
The provo tabernacle burned down...this occurred Friday night, December 17th. Not so amazing. But just wait. The provo tabernacle was truly an icon in the community. I remember meeting President Uchtdorf there at a stake conference he was presiding over. The building inside was beautiful, the handcrafted wood, the organ, it was so wonderful inside! So I was speculating with the girls at work how something like this could happen? Why would God allow this beautiful building that pioneers to the valley had hand-crafted over a span of 15 years, just burn?
And then the most AMAZING answer came today....
Regardless of what happens, most of what happens we have no control over, but Christ remains....His message to the world never leaves. I really do believe with all my heart that this picture is no coincidence. I know God's hand was somehow a part of not allowing that picture to burn. I don't really know why but that picture just really touched my heart. It made me super emotional the second I saw it. Just such a testimony to me that no matter what happens, or how bad things may seem, any life event can be turned into something sweet and beautiful. This picture is a message to anyone who is searching for truth about this life, there is only one answer where it can be found, and that is through Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment